The Sunsuper Riverfire is back bigger and better than ever in 2021.
In a monumental finale to the Brisbane Festival, our skyline will light up.
At 5pm the C-17A Globemaster and Army Aviation helicopters will put on an epic aeronautical display.
There will also be a powerful smoking ceremony by Tribal Experiences Managing Director and Yuggera and Turrbal man Shannon Ruska.
And finally fireworks will be set off from multiple bridges, barges and rooftops across the city.
But where is best to catch the action?
One of the best places to watch is at home on Chanel 9, tuned into the Triple M soundtrack.
If you wish to experience it outdoors, there will be controlled sites at:
- South Bank Parklands, South Brisbane
- River Terrace, Kangaroo Point
- Service Road, below Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Kangaroo Point
- Captain Burke Park, Holman Street, Kangaroo Point
- Wilson Outlook, Bowen Terrace, Fortitude Valley
Due to construction of the Neville Bonner Bridge, there will be no viewing available from Victoria Bridge.