Get ready to hop around Barrambin (Victoria Park) because this Easter the park will be decked out with a festive trail.
The track will feature photo moments for Instagram, Easter grass art and a magical park augmented reality game.
There are also bunnies, carrots and eggs hidden throughout the park!
The hunt trail will be in place from 9-18 April and is completely free.
To complete the hunt you must find/do the following things:
- 10 different patterned eggs (hint: look up)
- 5 burrowing bunnies
- Hop on all 4 different coloured bunny paw prints (purple, yellow, pink and green)
- Find the biggest bunny in the park (hint: he’s 40m tall and made of grass!)
- Say hello to some of Victoria Park’s wildlife (ducks, curlew, water dragon and butterflies)
- Count 15 carrots in the carrot patch
- Hunt for bunnies, there’s 6 popping up to say hello hidden in the park
- Snap a photo in the Easter egg and another then once it’s hatched!
For more information head to the Brisbane City Council website.